Dock Bumper Installation instructions – video
Dock Bumper Installation instructions – text
Check out pictures of AMP Marine dock bumper installations on our blog here.
What you’ll need
- cordless drill
- socket adapter
- dock bumper
Side dock bumper installation
- place the dock bumper on the side of the dock at the desired height with the holes pointing up
- attach first bolt through center hole (so level can be adjusted)
- secure the dock bumper to the dock surface with the remaining bolts
Corner dock bumper installation – text instructions
Corner bumper show case video
Take a look at our new video that show cases the versatility of the corner bumper and ease of installation.
- insert the first bolt at the desired height (holes pointing up)
- level the dock bumper and attach the second bolt
- before attaching the dock bumper, bend it around the corner to find the best position
- find the desired height on one side and attach the first bolt
- find the same height on the other side and attach the second bolt
Note: if you don’t have a socket adapter, all you need is a drill and a socket wrench. In this case, place the dock bumper temporarily in the desired position and mark the holes with the drill, a pencil, or even a screwdriver. Remove the dock bumper and pre-drill the holes. Then attach it to the dock surface.